Thursday, October 21, 2010

shots are stupid

Happy half birthday to me.

Happy half birthday to me.

Happy half birthday to meeeeeee.

Happy half birthday to me.

Wow, I am getting old! The doc said I am still average on height, but very below average on weight (like 25th percentile).  Did she not get the memo? Apparently not.  I am 25.75" long and 14 lbs. 6.5 oz. in case you wanted the specifics.

Here's my battle wounds--me vs. immunizations. Seriously, I have a long way to go to get super model legs. 25th percentile?!? Pfff. Look at those gams! 

Taking it easy with my cute band aids on.

Mama says that immunizations is just a fancy word for turning babies into monsters. But I don't have big scary teeth, Mama! Not even a tail or claws! Promise! See....

I guess I did wake up last night more than a handful of times. Oops. Sorry.




4 comments:

  1. dont worry i promise ur little legs will feel better! make sure ur mom rubbs them all the time it helps them not swell as much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha I loved how you said she didn't get the "memo" then linked it with the model post! Awesome! Made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...you weigh more than my kitty "Hungry" and less than my kitty "Pickle".

    ReplyDelete