Sunday, October 31, 2010

i was waiting until halloween.

But Mama stole all my thunder! I'll still post my tutu pictures here though, for those of you non-facebookers. Mommy and I really wanted to go to a real pumpkin patch this year, but no such luck with busy schedules. Instead, we went to a little pumpkin patch at our local Grower's Outlet.








And here was my real costume for Halloween. I liked to pick the dots off and eat them.

I was a loaf of Wonder bread. Mommy was grape jelly. Daddy was Peanut Butter. All I can say is--Halloween makes no sense. What is this "magical" free candy anyway? Dressing up? Trunk or treating? This place is weird.

2 comments:

  1. I love the family costumes! Did you make her Wonder sac?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember last Halloween when you were Thing 3!!!

    ReplyDelete