Wednesday, October 27, 2010

i don't even know how to run

And yet, I have been tagged.

1. Most embarrassing moment.
Oh, this by far.

2.If you could have an endless supply of one food, what would it be and why?
Umm I do have an endless supply of one food. But if I had a choice--mangoes!

3. If you could be someone else, who and why?
Stretch Armstrong. Then, I won't have to learn how to crawl. I could reach EVERYTHING!

4. Top 5 favorite songs of all time.
Popcorn popping
I am a Child of God
You are my sunshine
Any songs sung in Sacrament meeting especially if I get to hold the hymn book
Any songs sung in a very animated fashion

5. Million dollars. You have a month to spend it.
A pool that I could spend all day in that wouldn't make me pruny, complete with a huge collection of rubber duckies. Each one different than the other. Is that good enough? How much is a million dollars?

My questions:
1. Top 3 blogs.
2. Any weird pet peeves?
3. One thing you would change about yourself. Why?
4. 3 things you love about yourself and why?
5. If you could only eat one dish for the rest of your life, what would it be?

I tag:
Bethany
Francesca
Aunty Sonja
Jamie
Amy

And since posts without pictures are boring, here's a sneak peak of my Halloween pictures.

2 comments:

  1. I have those same tights...except mine are a little bit bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in stocking envy! Those are too cute! And the tutu...what can I say...such the little fashionista! I love you bunches Little!

    ReplyDelete