Friday, August 13, 2010

sugar, spice, and everything nice.

But I think I'd prefer to be made of puppy dog tails...I like the way they sound anyway!


I'll only laugh at something new--heaven forbid I laugh at the same thing twice! Boob Lady and D-man don't quite get it yet. They tried barking at me later this same night, and of course, it was a no-go. It's like hearing a joke for the second time!

These are things that are no longer funny (and were so last month!):  feet clapping together, being tickled, "dun dun duuuun DUN DUN!", and bouncing, among many others. Don't even think about doing these again, or I'll slime you! I have incredible drooling skills. Ciao.

3 comments:

  1. Very cute. She's going to enjoy reading this when she's older!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you talking about...I am enjoying WRITING it.

    ReplyDelete