Sunday, August 22, 2010

I make this look good.




*sigh* I guess I couldn't be super baby for long. This is me and my friend, Boogies. I guess he comes along with being "sick". He joined us yesterday and is here to stay for only the weekend...hopefully. He's one of those friends that's just always in your face and just doesn't know when to quit. Sometimes I just want to bite his head off.

So I do.

Fever accompanied Boogies last night. The both of them partied it up all night long. Mama and Dadmeister gave me "the good stuff" in the morning--if you know what I mean {wink, wink. nudge, nudge}. I LOVE it! Grapey goodness...just thinking about it makes my mouth gape open while my eyes roll back into my head {aaaahhhh gurgle gurgle}.

Anyway, if all goes well, Boogies will be gone and my blogging hiatus will be over soon.

And that's the way the cookie crumbles...

1 comment:

  1. Only "you" could make a child's sickness have humor and cuteness.

    ReplyDelete