Friday, December 17, 2010

i went on an airplane.

A Boeing 737 to be exact. The 737 has been continuously manufactured by Boeing since 1967 with 6,348 aircraft delivered and 2,061 orders yet to be fulfilled as of March 2010. The 737 series is the best selling jet airliner in history. There are on average 1,250 737s airborne at any given time, with one departing or landing somewhere every five seconds. Bet ya didn't know that did ya?

Even cooler than flying on the best selling jet, I got my own seat. I could wiggle and climb all I wanted.

Those flight attendent ladies are really nice. We got 3 packs of snacks! --which ended up all over my face.

This lady carted me around. Aaaa. The luxury of being an infant.



My favorite part: looking out the window and seeing all the little tiny lights.

New places, faces, and toys here, but I miss my daddy. I can't wait to see you!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great trip! Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so stinkin' cute! Google is an amazing tool, isn't it! Ha ha. Guess what...I am related to William Boeing...just thought I'd 'one up' ya there :)Even if you are an infant, ha ha!

    ReplyDelete