Sunday, December 5, 2010

i met santa last night.

He's a pretty good guy. Dresses funny, but nice.

So, let me get this straight. You ask this guy for whatever you want? And he comes down a chimney to give you presents? This is awesome! I sure hope he brings his own chimney though. We don't have wunna those.

His beard's legit. I checked.

 I asked him for a baby doll--a baby sister would be ideal, but I think I'm going to have to negotiate with Santa for the next couple of Christmases to get that one--summore shoes, summore hair, paper, books, and Elmo.

"Ya got all uh that, Big Guy?......Ya sure??"

"Okay, Mom. We're done here. Can I get off this guy's lap now?"

I'm leaving cookies to lure you in, fat man! You better not miss out!

1 comment:

  1. u should ask for pinkalicious, purplelcious, and goldalicious...they are my favorite book to read!!! -love Kherrington

    ReplyDelete